There is a world of possibilities for undergraduate students at the University of Pittsburgh. We would love to give you a taste of what that could mean for you, so we’re inviting you and your parents to be our guests!
Like colleges nationwide, the University of Pittsburgh strives to recruit a diverse student population. In fall 2016, more than 1,650 undergraduate Pitt students identified themselves as African American, Hispanic, or Native American. You’ll find a supportive and inclusive culture in an engaging, urban environment. Our unique student body combined with incredible opportunities will help you find your fit.
Visiting campus is one of the most important parts of determining which college is best for you. We offer an on-campus event designed just for high-achieving African Americans, Hispanics, and Native Americans. You’ll hear details about opportunities and programs available to you, as well as the breadth of resources Pitt offers all students. Keynote speakers include:
- Kathy Humphrey, PhD, Senior Vice Chancellor for Engagement, Chief of Staff, Secretary to the Board of Trustees
- Juan Manfredi, PhD, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies
You’ll love that Pitt offers so many ways for you to put together a life and a future. We believe in this so strongly, that we have arranged for a bus to pick you up in Philadelphia, PA or Greenbelt, MD and bring you to campus. Buses will depart for Pittsburgh the afternoon of Sunday, February 26 and will return on Monday, February 27.
Once you’ve completed your registration form online, we’ll be back in contact to confirm the details of your visit. Meanwhile, if you have questions, please call or email Tessa Ludin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-624-7711, Jane Byus at email@example.com or 412-624-7717, or Kate Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-624-7783.
Do this for us by Monday, February 20…
- Registration for the bus trip to Pittsburgh is now closed. We invite you to register for the program and you will be reimbursed up to $250 for your travel. For more details on what can be submitted for reimbursement, please view the Reimbursement section of this web page.
…And we’ll give you the opportunity to:
- Hear a comprehensive group information presentation about the University of Pittsburgh covering academics, admission, financial aid, scholarships, student life, and the benefits of an urban campus.
- Take a campus tour with a Pitt Pathfinder, one of our student tour guides.
- Take a Discover Pittsburgh bus tour.
Bus trip information:
We will be offering buses leaving from these two locations. Please click on your desired location for detailed information.
To confirm your seats on the bus please call or email Tessa Ludin at email@example.com or 412-624-7711, Jane Byus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-624-7717, or Kate Snyder at email@example.com or 412-624-7783 with your credit card information. Your credit card will only be charged in the event that you are unable to attend and do not cancel your bus reservation before February 20 at 5 p.m.
You must be accompanied on this trip by a parent or guardian.
Note: If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.