If you think that all of the things you want out of a college experience can’t be found in one place, Pitt is happy to prove otherwise. The Office of Admissions and Financial Aid invites you and your parent(s) or guardian(s) for a personalized visit.
Your Create a Day will begin at 8:30 a.m. with a one-on-one appointment with an Enrollment Services Manager, and may include any of the following:
- A tour of campus with a Pitt Pathfinder, one of our student ambassadors and tour guides, to learn about student life at Pitt.
- A presentation highlighting our outstanding University.
- Sitting in on a class related to your interests.
- An academic departmental visit so you can see the facilities and learn about programs in the College of Business Administration, the School of Nursing, the Swanson School of Engineering, the Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences, the Study Abroad Office, or the University Honors College.
- A meeting with academic advisors and University staff to learn about school-specific opportunities and academic resources.
- Lunch with an Enrollment Services Manager, compliments of the University of Pittsburgh.
- Have something different in mind? We’d love to help fulfill your special requests.
Create a Day visits cannot be scheduled on any of the following dates: November 23-24, December 22-January 2, January 15, February 19, February 26, March 9, March 16, March 23, April 6, April 13, and April 25-27.
If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.