Our Transfer Presentation is designed for students interested in transferring to Pitt from
other institutions. A session is offered every Friday at 12 p.m. An Enrollment
Services Manager will share general information about the University of Pittsburgh
including academic programs, admissions criteria, the admissions process, and
financial aid, as well as answer your questions about Pitt.
Transfer Friday Program
Our 2019 spring program has passed, please check back at a later date.
Whether you are in the application process or have been admitted to Pitt, this event is designed to help you understand the process of transferring to the University of Pittsburgh and give you a taste of what it’s like to be a Pitt Panther.
- Learn about our many academic and extracurricular opportunities.
- Attend the We’ve Got You Covered Session where you learn where Pitt students live, eat, and park.
- Bring a copy of your transcript and a credit evaluation will be e-mailed to you within 10 days.
- Get information about financial aid and payment options.
- Ask current students your questions about life at Pitt.
- Get a tour of our lively, urban campus.
The program will begin at Alumni Hall, 4227 Fifth Avenue. Programming will take place from 8:15 a.m. – 2 p.m.