Transfer Presentation – In Person
Our Transfer Presentation is designed for students interested in transferring to Pitt from
other institutions. A session is offered every Friday at 12 p.m. An Enrollment
Services Manager will share general information about the University of Pittsburgh
including academic programs, admissions criteria, the admissions process, and
financial aid, as well as answer your questions about Pitt.
Individual Appointments with a Transfer Counselor – Phone
If you are unable to visit us during a Transfer Presentation, we are available for 30 minute-long individual appointments over the phone. These meetings are usually offered Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Wednesdays and Thursdays until 7 p.m.
Please schedule your appointment through our registration menu in order to see all of the available options and to receive next-step instructions for your appointment. These appointments need to be scheduled at least three days in advance. Also, please note that our transfer team is unable to perform an official credit evaluation. A credit evaluation is done by the Student Records Office automatically upon admission.
Transfer Friday Program – In Person
Please check back at a later date for upcoming programs.
Whether you are in the application process or have been admitted to Pitt, this event is designed to help you understand the process of transferring to the University of Pittsburgh and give you a taste of what it’s like to be a Pitt Panther.
- Learn about our many academic and extracurricular opportunities.
- Attend the We’ve Got You Covered Session where you learn where Pitt students live, eat, and park.
- Bring a copy of your transcript and a credit evaluation will be e-mailed to you within 10 days.
- Get information about financial aid and payment options.
- Ask current students your questions about life at Pitt.
- Get a tour of our lively, urban campus.
The program will begin at Alumni Hall, 4227 Fifth Avenue. Programming will take place from 8:15 a.m. – 2 p.m.