January 13 or May 12
This event is designed to help you understand the process of transferring to the University of Pittsburgh and give you a taste of what it’s like to be a Pitt Panther.
Come to Pitt from 8:15 a.m. – 3 p.m. on January 13 or May 12 for specialized programming. Whether you are in the application process or have been admitted to Pitt, this event is designed to be relevant to you.
- Learn about our many academic and extracurricular opportunities.
- Spend time in the Academic Marketplace and meet representatives from various schools and student services departments.
- Bring a copy of your transcript and a credit evaluation will be emailed to you within 10 days.
- Get information about financial aid and payment options.
- Ask current students your questions about life at Pitt.
- Get a tour of our lively, urban campus.
- Attend a panel discussion on the necessities: housing, parking, and dining.
- Tentative Agenda
The program will begin at Alumni Hall, 4227 Fifth Avenue.