“Hail to Pitt” (#H2P) is a reference to our beloved fight song – and so much more. It’s also an expression of immense affection and pride for how one of the world’s best research universities puts so much within reach, and in so many ways that feel truly individualized. Visit campus and find out why Pitt students wear blue & gold and say H2P with pride. If you haven’t applied to Pitt yet, this visit is for you!
At Blue & Gold Days, high school seniors will:
- Meet academic and student affairs representatives and learn why Pitt is considered an academic powerhouse.
- Hear from current students about why they hail to Pitt.
- Explore campus and see Pittsburgh on tours lead by Pitt Pathfinders, current student guides.
- Learn more about our application process and apply when you visit (please bring your high school transcript or grade report if you plan to apply while on campus).
Morning refreshments, lunch, and parking (in Soldiers and Sailors parking garage) are complimentary.
Blue & Gold Days will be held on select dates this fall:
- Saturday, November 4: EVENT FULL
- Saturday, November 11: EVENT FULL
Program registration begins at 8 a.m. with presentations beginning at 8:30 a.m. The last tours return by 3:15 p.m. Early Panther tours of campus are offered at 7 a.m.
Please note: If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at least two weeks in advance of your visit.