“Hail to Pitt” (#H2P) is a reference to our beloved fight song – and so much more. It’s also an expression of immense affection and pride for how one of the world’s best research universities puts so much within reach, and in so many ways that feel truly individualized. Visit campus and find out why Pitt students wear blue & gold and say H2P with pride. If you haven’t applied to Pitt yet, this visit is for you!
At Blue & Gold Days, high school seniors will:
- Meet academic and student affairs representatives and learn why Pitt is considered an academic powerhouse.
- Hear from current students about why they hail to Pitt.
- Explore campus and see Pittsburgh on tours led by Pitt Pathfinders, current student guides.
- Learn more about our application process.
Morning refreshments, lunch, and parking (in Soldiers and Sailors parking garage) are complimentary.
The welcome presentation begins at 8:30 a.m. Please arrive by 8:15 a.m. The last tour will return by 3 p.m.
- Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences – this includes students interested in pre-health majors and students who are undecided about a major
- The College of Business Administration
- The School of Computing and Information
- The School of Nursing
- The School of Pharmacy
- The Swanson School of Engineering
When you register, please scroll down to find the date and academic program you are interested in and then click on the time of the event to move on to the registration page.
Please note: If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at least two weeks in advance of your visit.