Congratulations on being admitted to one of the top 100 universities in the world!
Programs for admitted students give you the opportunity to answer questions you may have about Pitt and interact directly with some of the students, staff, and faculty you will encounter as a Panther. If you are an admitted student who has not yet made the decision to commit to Pitt, this day is for you!
- Get an up-close look at your program of choice.
- Get information on our 400+ student groups, Pitt’s internship guarantee, undergraduate research, and other outside the classroom opportunities.
- Tour campus and the city of Pittsburgh with a Pitt Pathfinder, a currently enrolled student.
- Ask student affairs staff your questions about career services, residence life, and more.
- Hear from recent Pitt graduates about the value of their Pitt degree.
- Learn about financial aid and payment options.
- Discuss what happens next in the enrollment process.
We will be hosting Admitted Student Days on the following dates:
- Monday, February 19: FULL
- Saturday, March 17
- Friday, March 23
- Saturday, March 24
- Saturday, April 7
- Friday, April 13
- Saturday, April 14
We will be hosting Honors Days for admitted students on the following dates:
- Friday, March 16: FULL
- Friday, April 6