We can’t wait to introduce you to the driven and inquisitive faculty, staff, and students in the Pitt Honors community. If you are an admitted student who has not yet made the decision to commit to Pitt, this day is for you!
Honors Day is scheduled for Friday, March 27, 2020.
At Honors Day, we want to give you the opportunity to answer questions you have about Pitt and Pitt Honors. You will have the opportunity to interact directly with some of the students, staff, and faculty you will encounter as a Panther.
During Honors Day you will:
- Interact with the Pitt Honors community and tour upper-campus, including Sutherland Hall (home to the Honors Living Learning Community).
- Get an up-close look at your academic program of choice.
- See campus and the city of Pittsburgh on tours led by a Pitt Pathfinder, a currently enrolled student.
- Get information on our 400+ student organizations, Pitt’s internship guarantee, undergraduate research, and other outside the classroom opportunities.
- Ask student affairs staff your questions about career services, residence life, and more.
- Learn about financial aid and payment options.
- Discuss what happens next in the enrollment process.
Can’t make it to Honors Day? Consider registering for one of our Admitted Student Days.
- Monday, February 17
- Saturday, February 29
- Saturday, March 21
- Saturday, March 28
- Friday, April 3
- Saturday, April 4
If you require any accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at least two weeks in advance of your visit.