At Pitt, students are connected with new experiences, supportive mentors, and a vibrant community. Learn more about the various resources and organizations that will be available to you.
A list of scholarships for diversity students is on our website. We also have programs designed especially for our minority student population that support you and help you feel connected to the University as you work to achieve your goals. These programs are offered by various University of Pittsburgh departments. We encourage you to explore their websites for additional details.
Pitt Cross Cultural and Leadership Development (CCLD) is a place where students, particularly underrepresented groups of students, can seek support and guidance as they pursue experiences and opportunities in and out of the classroom. Numerous student organizations are housed in CCLD. These organizations align with the CCLD mission to assist in the development of students, increase cultural awareness and competencies, and promote social responsibility.
- Asian Pacific American Dental Student Association in the School of Dental Medicine
- Asian Student Association in the School of Law
- Black Law Students Association in the School of Law
- Chi Eta Phi in the School of Nursing
- Facilitating Opportunity and Climate for Underrepresented Students (FOCUS)
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Pan-African Graduate & Professional Student Union
- Premedical Organization for Minority Students
- Reaching Inside Your Soul for Excellence (RISE)
- Roberto Clemente Minority Business Association in the College of Business Administration
- Society for International Business in the College of Business Administration
- Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association
- Women in Business in the College of Business Administration