In order to have your aid package processed and disbursed on time, you will need to keep up with all correspondence regarding your financial aid throughout the year.
Failure to do so could result in your financial aid being delayed or even not receiving the maximum award you would have been eligible to receive. You will need to do some or all of the following:
- participate in the aid verification process
- complete your aid acceptance form
- complete Entrance Interviews and Master Promissory Notes for Direct and PLUS Loans
- complete Entrance Interviews and Promissory Notes for Perkins/Nursing/Health Professions loan
- if needed, complete applications for PLUS Loans or Private Alternative Loans