Congratulations on your upcoming graduation from the University of Pittsburgh!
As you begin your next chapter of life, the financial aid team would like to equip you with valuable information on the loan repayment process. We are hosting several virtual Loan Repayment Workshops via Zoom. You may sign up for one of these workshops using the links below:
- Thursday, April 23 – 7 p.m. EST: https://pitt.zoom.us/j/98572507018
- Friday, April 24 – 3 p.m. EST: https://pitt.zoom.us/j/94603115110
- Thursday, May 7 – 3 p.m. EST: https://pitt.zoom.us/j/93233125420
- Thursday, May 14 – 7 p.m. EST: https://pitt.zoom.us/j/96414462838
- Thursday, May 21 – 3 p.m. EST: https://pitt.zoom.us/j/92363292685
- Thursday, May 28 – 3 p.m. EST: https://pitt.zoom.us/j/91926879154
These workshops aim to help you create a plan of action regarding loan repayment. Topics covered will include: budgeting, a summary of loan terminology, loan repayment strategies, loan forgiveness programs, and a mention of new loan repayment guidelines due to COVID-19. At the end of the workshop, we will answer questions from participants.