Scholarships Apply for Aid Types of Financial Aid Manage Aid Financial Aid Forms

PLEASE NOTE: If you are attending our Pittsburgh campus or any of the regional locations such as Greensburg, Titusville, Bradford, or Johnstown, you will use the same federal school code for your FAFSA (008815). If you are a graduate or professional student in the School of Law, School of Medicine, or School of Dental Medicine, you must apply for financial aid through your specific school. Please contact your school directly concerning aid programs and procedures.