The University of Pittsburgh is where knowledge begins, ideas flourish, and people work together to create a better future. And it’s earned us some impressively high praise.
Our reputation speaks for itself. But others chime in, too.
- Pitt is one of the nation’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to The Princeton Review’s 2016 edition of its annual college guide, The Best 380 Colleges.
- Pitt consistently ranks in the top 20 among U.S. public universities in U.S. News & World Report’s annual “America’s Best Colleges” listing.
- Globally, Pitt is among the Top 100 universities, according to the 2015 Times Higher Education World Reputational Rankings.
- For the 12th consecutive year, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance ranks Pitt as the top value among all public colleges and universities in Pennsylvania. Pitt also was the only Pennsylvania public college or university included in The Princeton Review-USA Today national “Best Value Colleges for 2014” list, based on academic quality, cost, and financial aid.
- Pitt ranks fifth among public universities in the U.S. National Science Foundation’s ranking of federally funded research.
- Pitt is a 2015 Military Friendly School according to Victory Media.