Graduate School of Public Health (Pitt Public Health) Guarantee
- Applicants to the Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences who are in the top 10% of their high school class, have a 1360 or higher on the critical reading and math sections of the SAT or average 29 ACT Composite score, and choose Biological Sciences or Psychology as their academic program, will be considered for the guarantee.
- A separate application is not necessary for consideration. When you submit your undergraduate application for admission, you simply select the graduate school that interests you in our dropdown box and you will be considered for that guarantee.
- Maintain a minimum 3.3 grade point average while satisfying the minimum coursework requirements.
- Achieve minimum scores of 155 (70th percentile) on the Verbal section, 152 (60th percentile) on the Quantitative section, and a score of 3.5 or better on the Analytical Writing section of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- More information about Pitt Public Health.