Graduate School of Public Health (Pitt Public Health) Guarantee
- A separate application is not necessary for consideration. All freshmen applicants to the Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences who choose “Biological Sciences” or “Psychology” will be reviewed for the guarantee. In addition, applicants also will be reviewed for the guarantee if they choose “Public Health” from the Guaranteed Admission Program dropdown box on the Application for Undergraduate Admission. Only freshmen are eligible for consideration.
- To be considered for the guarantee, applicants should be in the top 10% of their high school class and have a 1360 or higher on the evidence-based reading and math sections of the SAT or a 30 ACT composite score.
- Maintain a minimum 3.3 grade point average while satisfying the minimum coursework requirements.
- Achieve minimum scores of 155 (70th percentile) on the Verbal section, 152 (60th percentile) on the Quantitative section, and a score of 3.5 or better on the Analytical Writing section of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- More information about Pitt Public Health.