Occupational Therapy Guarantee School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
The occupational therapy program is ranked #4 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- Indicate Pre-Occupational Therapy on admissions application.
- Complete an undergraduate degree at Pitt with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.6 or higher.
- Complete all prerequisite courses required for admission to the OTD program with a minimum grade of B and prerequisite GPA of 3.6 or higher.
- Achieve minimum scores at the 50th percentile on the verbal, quantitative, and analytical sections of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Complete the OT Centralized Application Service (OTCAS) process (including experience hours, references, personal statement, and essay questions) by October 1st of the year applying for admission.