Health Information Management Careers offer:
- Job Growth
- Numerous job opportunities in various settings
- Work upon graduation with your Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent salaries
- Upon successful completion of the undergraduate program, HIM students are eligible to sit for the AHIMA Registration Examination to become credentialed as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)
School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Health Information Systems Graduate Guarantee
- Indicate Pre-Health Information Management on admissions application.
- Complete an undergraduate degree at Pitt with overall grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
- Completion of prerequisite courses with a minimum grade of C.
- Students offered the guarantee will be given the options of pursuing either the MS-HIS or MS-HIS RHIA Options.
- Review information about the Health Information Systems graduate program.
Health Information Management Undergraduate Guarantee
- All incoming Pitt freshmen choosing pre-health information management as their intended major will be granted an undergraduate guarantee.
Review information about the Health Information Management undergraduate program.