Swanson School of Engineering Guarantee
- Indicate Engineering as your intended field of study on the admissions application.
- Achieve a minimum SAT score of 1510 (combined Critical Reading and Math) or 33 ACT Composite score.
- Be in the top 5 percent of your high school graduating class or have an equivalent grade point average (GPA).
- Complete an undergraduate degree in the Swanson School of Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Review graduate engineering programs.