Swanson School of Engineering Guarantee
- A separate application is not necessary for consideration. When you submit your undergraduate application for admission, you simply select the graduate school that interests you in our dropdown box and you will be considered for that guarantee.
- Achieve a minimum SAT score of 1510 (combined Critical Reading and Math) or 33 ACT Composite score.
- Be in the top 5 percent of your high school graduating class or have an equivalent grade point average (GPA).
- Complete an undergraduate degree in the Swanson School of Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Review graduate engineering programs.