School of Dental Medicine Guarantee
- Indicate Pre-Dentistry on admissions application.
- Rank in the top 10 percent of high school class with 1470 SAT (combined Critical Reading and Math) or 32 ACT Composite score, or better.
- Maintain an overall GPA of 3.70 with a Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics (BCPM) GPA of 3.5 as an undergraduate.
- Complete the undergraduate degree within four years.
- Continue to gain dental related experiences during their undergraduate years.
- Seek research opportunities in a related field.
- Seek opportunities for community service.
- Meet with the Associate or Assistant Dean of Students to discuss their progress in terms of related activities, research and community service on an annual basis.
- Meet with the Associate or Assistant Dean of Students at the start of each year in order to confirm that they are fulfilling the academic re-requisites for admission to the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
- Successfully complete the per-requisite courses for admission to the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
- Provide the Dental Office of Admissions with an official transcript at the completion of their junior year.
- More information about the School of Dental Medicine.
International students are not eligible for this guarantee.