Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Specialized Master of Science Guarantee Katz Graduate School of Business Guarantees
- A separate application is not necessary for consideration. All freshmen applicants to the College of Business Administration will be considered for the guarantee.
- Be in top 10% of your high school graduating class and score 1410 or higher on SAT (combined Critical Reading and Math) or 31 ACT Composite score.
- Students who do not attend high schools that rank but who have an “A” average in high school.
- Earn a BSBA degree as a full-time undergraduate student in the College of Business Administration at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Earn a cumulative GPA of at least 3.50 at the University of Pittsburgh.
- For enrollment in the MBA program, you must achieve a score of 640 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) within three years prior to enrollment, have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience, and participate in a successful interview with the MBA admissions team. Students must apply to the full-time or Professional (part-time) MBA program after graduation from CBA.
- The GMAT is waived for the specialized MS programs in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Marketing Science, and Supply Chain Management. Students must apply to a MS program during their senior year in CBA or after graduation from CBA.
- The offer of guaranteed admission for the MBA or one of the Specialized MS programs remains in effect for five years after graduation from CBA.
- More information about the Katz Graduate School of Business.