Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Specialized Master of Science Guarantee Katz Graduate School of Business Guarantees
- Apply for freshman admission to the College of Business Administration.
- Be in top 10% of high school graduating class and score 1410 or higher on SAT (combined Critical Reading and Math) or 30 ACT Composite score.
- Students who do not attend high schools that rank but who have an “A” average in high school.
- Earn a BSBA degree as a full-time undergraduate student in the College of Business Administration at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Earn a cumulative GPA at the University of Pittsburgh of at least 3.50.
- For enrollment in the MBA program, you must achieve a score of 640 on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) within three years prior to enrollment, have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience, and participate in a successful interview by the MBA admissions team. Students must apply to the full-time or part-time MBA program after graduation from CBA.
- The GMAT is waived for the MS programs in Accounting, Customer Insights, Finance, Management Information Systems, and Supply Chain Management. Students must apply to one of these MS programs during their senior year in CBA or after graduation from CBA.
- The offer of guaranteed admission for the MBA or one of the Specialized MS programs remains in effect for five year after graduation from CBA.
- More information about the Katz Graduate School of Business.