Most undergraduate applicants to the Pittsburgh campus apply through the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid; however, before you begin an application be sure it is the right one for you.

If any of the following applies to you, do not use our applications, click on the link that applies to you below to be directed to the appropriate office:

  • I have an RN and want to transfer to the School of Nursing.
  • I plan to study Dental Hygiene.
  • I want a graduate/professional program (this applies to domestic and international students).
  • I want the PharmD program.
  • I want to earn post-baccalaureate teacher certification in the School of Education.
  • I do not plan to earn a degree. I am not an international student. I want non-degree status as a guest student, post-baccalaureate student, or a certificate-only student. Apply to the College of General Studies.
  • I’m at another Pitt campus and wish to relocate. Contact the Dean’s Office at your campus to process an Academic Program Change Form.