What better way to learn about the University of Pittsburgh than to spend a full day with us.
Our programs typically begin in the morning and last through mid-afternoon. Your day will be busy with presentations and tours but several sessions are offered multiple times throughout each day so you can customize your agenda. You’ll interact with current students, admissions counselors, and financial aid counselors. There will be plenty of time to get your important questions answered. It all comes together here.
- A Day for Admitted Students (Spring)
- Picture Yourself at Pitt (Fall)
- Blue & Gold Days (Summer)
- Panther Experiences (Summer)
- Transfer Fridays (Spring)