Master of Science in Information Science Guarantee
- A separate application is not necessary for consideration. When you submit your application for admission, you should select “School of Computing and Information” as your school, and select “Information Sciences” from the Guaranteed Admission Program drop-down box on the application. Only first-year students can be considered for the guarantee.
- Achieve a minimum SAT score of 700 (Math) or a minimum score of 30 on the Math section of the ACT.
- Be admitted to the School of Computing and Information and successfully (as defined on the School’s website) complete the Bachelor of Science in Information Science (BSIS) Program. Completion of the BSIS program and enrollment in the MSIS program must occur within five calendar years of being awarded the Information Science guarantee.
- Maintain a 3.25 QPA while in the BSIS program with no grade (throughout your college career) lower than a C.
- Review information on the School of Computing and Information website.