Health Information Management Careers offer:
- Job Growth
- Numerous job opportunities in various settings
- Work upon graduation with your Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent salaries
- Upon successful completion of the undergraduate program, HIM students are eligible to sit for the AHIMA Registration Examination to become credentialed as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)
School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Health Information Systems Graduate Guarantee
- Select the Health Information Systems (MS) guarantee on admissions application.
- Complete an undergraduate degree (no specific degree required) at Pitt with overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Completion of prerequisite courses with a minimum grade of C.
- Students offered the guarantee will be given the options of pursuing either the MS-HIS or MS-HIS RHIA Options.
- Review information about the Health Information Systems graduate program.
Health Information Management Undergraduate Guarantee
- Although it is not required that students major in the undergraduate program in Health Information Management to maintain the Health Information Systems graduate school guarantee, all incoming Pitt freshmen choosing the pre-health information systems guarantee will be granted an undergraduate guarantee for the Health Information Management program.
Review information about the Health Information Management undergraduate program.