Swanson School of Engineering Guarantee
- A separate application is not necessary for consideration. All freshmen applicants to the Swanson School of Engineering will be considered for the guarantee.
- Achieve a minimum SAT score of 1510 (combined Critical Reading and Math) or 34 ACT Composite score.
- Be in the top 5 percent of your high school graduating class or have an equivalent grade point average (GPA).
- Complete an undergraduate degree in the Swanson School of Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Review graduate engineering programs.