Please be sure you are using the correct application:
- Generally, if you are currently in high school, you should use the freshman application (unless you are an international student).
- If you are out of high school and will have more than 12 credits before enrolling at Pitt you should use the transfer application (unless you: are an international student; will be a graduate/professional student when you come to Pitt; will not be seeking a degree at Pitt; or will apply to the School of Dental Medicine Dental Hygiene Certificate Program; go here to find the application process appropriate to your needs).
- If you are not a U.S. Citizen (or immigrant/permanent resident alien; or refugee), you should be using the international application.
- If you wish to apply directly to a campus other than Pittsburgh go here to find the right application for the your campus.
- If the freshman, transfer, international, or regional applications do not apply to you, go here to find the application process appropriate to your needs.